KMINE Literature Reports
KMINE Literature Reports summarize the relevant literature for bacteria, genes, metabolites pathways, drugs, phenotypes and diseases, or other biomedical terms. All automated literature reports are based on PubMed abstracts and are generated as interactive HTML pages.
Examples of KMINE Literature Reports:
This report gives an overview of relevant relationships and evidence in literature for CXCR3 and suggests relevant abstracts. A semantic network helps you navigate through relations. Also new, indirect relations with diseases can be discovered via intermediate genes using the A-B-C principle.
This report shows the relations within a mix of metabolites, pathways and bacteria that play a role in the gut. Relations to diseases and other, relevant pathways can be explored further.
Read the report
This reports shows the relations between a set of 10 genes to general inflammation and to the disease Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis in partical. Also, relevant facts about ALS and these genes are given as well as new relations to other diseases and pathways can be explored.
A set of micro-organisms related to the skin microbiome are shown and new relations with tailor made Biosets related to lung diseases, skin diseases and chemokines can be found.
TenWise has a large number of precompiled literature reports, created on basis of external concept sets. These include:
- 4440 reports for regulated gene sets from the molecular signature database (MSigDB).
- 2417 reports for phenotype & disease related genes sets from the HPO database.
- 793 reports for metabolites from a set of curated metabolic pathways.
- 654 reports for human pathways from WikiPathways.
- 35 custom reports with mixed type concepts gathered by experts, addressing a specific biological field. Examples of these are shown below.
Precompiled literature reports from other external sources can be added on request.